Friday, June 17, 2011
Futuristic Friday - In the Future I Hope There Is . . .
1) Robotic closet that packs FOR me before a trip.
2) Anti-gravity Dr. Scholls when my feet are really tired, they actually take the pressure off - literally.
3) NO calorie chocolate cake. Okay, so I can dream a little.
4) The disc thing from Tron.
5) K. It's old school, but I still want a jet-pack. Maybe one studded with crystals?
6) Mr. Fusion from Back to the Future.
7) A household robot that's proud of their profession (That is does NOT feel oppressed, therefore making it susceptible to lashing out at it's employer and subsequently turning evil... and violent.)
8) Ice that never melts in my drink.
9) My own Oompah Loompa (hey it could happen). : )
What do you wish for in YOUR future? SHARE!